M.R.W.A. Class F brake vans.

In 1891 eight brake vans were ordered for the M.R.W.A. to the same design as that used for the G.S.R. brake vans. Initially these vans had letters rather than numbers (A-H). In 1893 C, F and H were sold to the W.A.G.R. Their W.A.G.R. numbers are not known with any certainty.

At some later point the (by that time) three surviving vans were numbered 271-273. They were all written off in 1912 but parts from 272 and 273 were used to build BL class vans whilst parts from 271 were used to construct a CA class cattle truck.

 

Return to MRWA wagons

Return to Class P

 

Return to alphabetical list