JEA Class tankers

In 1952 two 5500 gallon tankers were built for CALTEX by the Hume Steel. They were numbered 112 and 114 with a third wagon (113) following in 1953. In 1954 301-311 were added by Hoskins Engineering with 312 being the last to enter service in 1954. Numbers 305 and 312 were written off in 1972.

 

Return to class J

 

 

Return to alphabetical list