JV Class CSR 2500 gallon Sulphuric acid tanker

 

 In 1945 JV95 was built for Commonwealth Sugar Refineries (C.S.R.) to carry Sulphuric acid. However, in 1950 it was sold to the W.A.G.R. who used it to transport fuel oil. It was renumbered JV1960. It lasted until 1986 when it was written off.

Richard Stallard's photo shows JV1960 running as a fuel oil tanker. In later years the underframe was painted yellow.

Return to class J

 

 

Return to alphabetical list